Thursday 17 September 2009

Trend Tracker - Long Sleeved Mini Dresses

Long Sleeve mini dress are currently HOT HOT HOT! Many a celeb has been seen sporting one:

Here are some simple tips on this trend:

* Wear mid thigh length or shorter if you have legs to be proud of and keep them bare!

ASOS - £28

* Retro looks suit a high neckline and detailed shoulder dress


Warehouse - £30

* Not keen on your legs? Wear playful tights or draw the attention upwards to your decolletage by having a sccoped or slashed neckline.


Lipsy - £20

* Hourglass shapes suit body con outfits and if your conscious of your hips add a contrasting belt.


American Apparel - £36


Yellow Belt - £12.00

Designer Lust - Balmain Jewel-embellished velvet dress - £4,705


How i would LOVE to own this dress!
What do you think of the mini dress trend? I love it but i'm one of those people who is always cold so i'll be happy to pair it with some leggings and snug boots come fall!

10 comments:

  1. Excellent trendspotting and photos, darling! The AA dress is a fab find!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this trend, and i think it would be good for me personally, since my arms are always cold, but my legs arent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt use to wear much dresses but i'm trying to add more to my collection! the longsleeves dresses are so elegant! but singapore's super warm... not much chances for a long sleeve dress @ the moment.

    omg frm 80 to 56???? no wonder u're so busy n stressed out @ work! take care dear... treat urself to some sweet treats to chase the stress away... n TGIF! have a great relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, love the long sleeved mini dress trend! Though I'm a bit apprehensive at showing my pale legs in public:P I especially love the AA bodysuits, everyone seems to have one! If only there is an AA shop here!!

    And yes, I totally agree, its the little things in life that I live for:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last dress is absolutely gorgeous, love the details!
    Hope you are doing great:)

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment!
    i love your blog, wanna exchange links?
    im soo pleased i found this post, i have been looking everywhere for a long sleeved mini dress and that one from warehouse is gorgeous.
    XX Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a very similar dress to the red one. I found it on sale at Victoria's Secret almost 6 years ago... It is probaly the most borrowed dress in my wordrob. Classic and sexy. I loved all the other styles you have in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ASOS dress. So simple, you could do a lot of fun things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!