Friday, 17 September 2010

Steal Her Style: Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner

I couldn't resist this one! i wonder if i convince my mum to wear what Kris is?


Kris's Outfit for less


Breton Stripe Tunic £10 – New Look



Marc B Double Chain Oversized Quilted Bag £25 – Asos


Deena & Ozzy Ankle Wrap Sandal £24 – Urban Outfitters

Kim's Outfit for less


Star by Julien Macdonald Beige linen belted long line shirt £31.50 - Debenhams


Black foldover stud clutch bag £22 – Dorothy Perkins


Zip Chain Strappy Heel £25 – New Look

 

10 comments:

Amber Blue Bird said...

I dont think my mom would be down for the outfit, its cute though

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I actually like the striped dress you chose better than the one Kris is wearing!! :)

Jen said...

Such darling clothes! I need to shop now!
http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

The Girlie Blog said...

Kris Jenner is one hot mama! Can't believe she's in her 50's!

wobblinbetty said...

they're both wearing awesome outfits!
love the pic!

Sammi said...

I love when you do steal her look posts!

Don't forget to check out my amazing giveaway!

vdcouture said...

cool mom and daughter fashion sense <3

vdcouture

Punctuation Mark said...

i really like that safari type dress... great to go around town!

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

i always think the kardashians wear the best shoes.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Lara said...

Really nice boots!! They seem so comfortable

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

By the way, there is a draw on my blog, maybe you want to participate

Kisses
Lara