Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Hot this Week: Melaniegail's Shop

I always love finding handmade clothes! This shop is a real treat:



Alice in Wonderland Costume Long Dress Gown $284.95


Retro Swing Halter Dress Rockabilly Custom Size $134.95


Sailor Halter Swing Dress Rockabilly Retro Custom Size $159.95


Cute Chii Dress Cosplay Gothic Lolita Black and White $134.95 - i think I'd prep this dress up a bit and make it gossip girl Worthy!


Long Black Velvet Backless Dress Gown with Feather Boa Train $279.95


PIN UP SAILOR WIGGLE DRESS RETRO ROCKABILLY CUSTOM SIZE $119.95

All images from Melaniegail

22 comments:

janettaylor said...

Love that sailor dress!

Sammi said...

It's so cute and vintage looking!

SabinePsynopsis said...

How cute is this sailor dress!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These dresses are so gorgeous and adorable! What a fabulous designer!! Definitely checking out her site! xo

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh the retro swing dress is adorable!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

WeShop said...

That sailor dress is so cute - a great find. xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

Marz said...

That first sailor dress is amazing! it reminds me of sailor moon!

tris1978ton said...

Very cute.

Fenny said...

great dress, esp the sailor dress. it was very cute dress!

B a la Moda said...

I think these kind of dresses are coming back! Would we be wearing them?

xoxo
B* a la Moda

indigotangerine said...

I am completely in awe of people who can turn fabric into clothing.
-indigo

Anna G said...

I like her shop. I love to dress in Lolita costume.

Miss Kiki Lovelace said...

i so love the retro halter dress!! thats coool! :) x

Keith said...

These are all great. I really like them. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.

naomemandeflores said...

Awesome! I'd love that first one!

Audrey Allure said...

Such cute dresses!

Felicia Marcellina said...

This dress is totally sweet-looking. reminds me of beele from beauty and the beast! :)

follow me?
Lovely Curse
and my second blog.

ediot said...

some really cute dresses here. i especially like number 3. hope youre having a nice week sweet

xx ediot

Fé... said...

Interesting.

Meg said...

I'm totally in love with the second dress!

Juliet said...

Gorgeous dresses!

juliet xxx

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Such lovely creations...love #3!

Happy Friday.

Cheers: Evi