Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Hot this Week: Ecohandy.co.uk

I'm sure you all remember my review about the RuMe bag i fell in love with from ecohandy. Well here's some other goodies i've added to my wish list:


Fizpouch Handbag Organiser Lulu

Regular Price: £ 17.95
Special Price: £ 16.95



Baggu Baby Electric Honey - £ 6.45




Onya Sidebag Black and Purple -£ 9.45



Onya Rucksack Red and Blue - £ 12.45


Baggu 5 pack Berries
Regular Price: £ 32.95
Special Price: £ 24.95

Flip & Tumble superpink / slate - £ 7.95


All images from ecohandy.co.uk

15 comments:

Cat said...

Awesome bags...I adore the magenta/slate gray combo on the last one :)

Happy Wednesday, my dear!

xo Cat

Clare said...

Love the first one...

Love from Tweet

x

Sarah said...

I love that bright yellow bag - a great price too. x
http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

OneCraftyFox said...

Great finds!

nookie said...

I like the handbag organizer:)

SUGAR said...

i looove the handbag organiser!! the super organised, super anal, wants to organised and colour co-ordinate everything part of me is actually weeing herself right now

sugar
xoxo

Nora said...

great bag collections! i love the handbag organizer w/ zebra pattern.

thanks for your comment!

hugs and kisses,
NORA
Fashion Fantasy Land

Audrey Allure said...

I like that last one :)

cheeky curves said...

Nice selection of bags. I like the yellow one

Jen said...

Such gorgeous bags! I love them all, but the yellow is my favourite.

junghwa by amy stewart said...

Look at all those pretty colors!!

GIVEAWAY time!
cluster necklace giveaway

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These are all so fab! I will have to check this brand out asap. :P

coolboy said...

hi missy how are you nice colloction of bags

Johanna Urban said...

I love the top one! :D

Have a wonderful day!
xx


ART,
http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/

Clara said...

thanks dear!
wow i love the yellow bag!
have a great weekend
xxx