Saturday, 27 March 2010

Review: Tinkerbell necklace by Disney Couture

This elegant tinkerbell necklace by Disney Couture was sent to me by jukupop.





It came presented in this beautiful purple satin pouch.



This beautiful necklace is the perfect accessory to every outfit and whilst wearing it I’ve had a number of people asking me where I got it from. The necklace is made from gold plating and is very delicate, perfect for evening wear to add a touch of class. It also looks great when wearing black as it really makes the gold sparkle.

The chain is attached at 2 points on the necklace to ensure that it stays flat against you opposed to spinning round. I also found that the chain was a perfect length with it not being too long or too short, making it fit in the nape of your neck.

This necklace is only £22.00 and jukupop send all there orders out promptly. Standard delivery to UK customers is FREE! They also ship to Europe and internationally. Simply email them for more details.

Here’s my favourite items from the site:




Alice in Wonderland Drink Me T Shirt £24.99





Ladies Guns n Roses Skull Hat Vest Dress £40.00





Ladies Biker top by Harajuku Lovers £34.99




Ladies Hip Hop Gwen Sweater in Green by Harajuku Lovers £14.99





Disney Snow White Wallet £29.99


Here's Paris Hilton wearing the tinkerbell necklace:


29 comments:

janettaylor said...

Oh I want that necklace! So cute! :)

Sarbeauty said...

I love all the things they have on this site.. :)

necklace is so cute x

DiamondsandTulle said...

I love the necklace! Disney Couture actually make realy good quality jewelry!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Fashion Teen said...

Love the necklace! I'm going to have to buy it♥

Martwa Marta said...

necklace is so cute!

factsss said...

bunny t -shirt its nice

very cool products,

http://factsss.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

That necklace is absolutely darling! I want one right now!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is darling, and I can't wait for more!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Glam Girl said...

Nice wallet!

http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

Fenny said...

Tinkebell always be my fav character!
such cute necklace =]

tris1978ton said...

Very beautiful necklace. And I love the snow white wallet. Never thought Disney would be fashion inspirations.

Vinda Sonata said...

the necklace and the vest dress are my favorites!

O'Style said...

The Alice in wonderland tee is so cute!

;-)

xoxo

淑華 said...

成人色情電影院色情卡通貼圖色情片免費線上觀賞手機色情視訊手機色情電話kiss圖片kiss圖片區kiss臺灣kiss臺灣色情貼圖區mobile01正妹牆sex女優免費影片sex女優短片sog色論壇sorry演唱會spongebobsuperjunior成員tt 同志網tt1069論壇tt1096 同志網tt1096同志網tt同志交友網站tw king片王tw18成年人網tw18免費線上短片tw18貼圖sm卡通影片sm3usj成員介紹sex女優電影sex女優影片學生妹做愛自拍影片夫妻聯誼情色視訊色情遊戲

Slumber Designs said...

Love the G&R shirt!! Oh how I loved them growing up!... still do :-)

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

cute things!

daisychain said...

Oh you lucky thing, I love that necklace! Off to check out the site

stylechanges said...

theare very nice i like them

http://stylechanges.blogspot.com/

English Rose ♥ said...

Such adorable stuff

You should totally enter my giveaway darling

Merci beaucoup for stopping by - have an immense week darling =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Diane said...

really cute necklace!

kiss

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

that necklace is adorable!
i'm a fan of tinkerbell..and i think she's the best character in peter pan...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥ 

The Trendy Fashionista said...

I'm loving that necklace. It's so cute :)

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Eri said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for stopping by and for yor kind message.
Great post, thanks so much for sharing I really DO love the necklace, it's so gorgeous... I am going to check it out their website because I really want one. The drink me top is also very cool. Great picks.

See you soon.

P.H.G said...

I have the tinkerbell necklace! So cute!


http://www.start-london.com/shop/gold%20plated%20tinker%20bell%20necklace-p-596.html

Cheryl Clarke said...

i do like that necklace. i want it!

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Really cute necklace, and love that wallet :)

OneCraftyFox said...

Hope your week is off to a fab start!

Sher said...

The Tinkerbell necklace is absolutely adorable, Missy! I don't mind adding one of those to my necklace collection:)

xx

Vic said...

Just love em'...alll of em':)

erin :) said...

lovely necklace! you're so lucky!

this reminds me of a tinkerbell swarovski necklace i saw: http://www.crystal-fox.com/webart/products_large/8235.jpg