Saturday 2 January 2010

Review : Green with Envy

I was lucky enough to be sent this gorgeous Green Tan Leather Lariat Necklace by Veronica over at handmadenecklaces.co.uk





It came packaged in this lovely box tied with a ribbon - makes me feel very special.



This necklace is totally unique as it doesn’t have a closing and can simply be tied. This means that you have total control over the finished look


This necklace as you can see is made up of different coloured green gems placed onto a tan leather necklace. I particularly love how the necklace falls at the front as it’s very flattering. What I love most about daisy chains site is that every item is made carefully by hand plus she would never make any items that she wouldn’t want to wear herself. Here’s what veronica says of making necklaces

“when I make a necklace I have to love it. I would never make anything that I wouldn't wear myself. In fact, I started off just making necklaces for myself. I found that so many people wanted to know where they could get them and daisychain was born. The feedback I get from my customers is my inspiration”

I know I’d much rather wear a necklace that a lot of thought has gone into than something a factory has just thrown together. Plus you can contact the site and they can make necklaces to order. I think this is a perfect idea for Christmas gifts!

I’ve been having a look round her store and picked out my favourites:
























Pink Quartz Bracelet - £45.00

As you probably all know Green Jewels have been a celeb favourite for a while since it all started with Angelina:




Which items are your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. wow, the necklace you recieved is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! i love it when jewelry is packaged beautifully. in this time n age, packaging plays a huge part!

    my fave items would be the pink twist necklace & the pink quartz bracelet!

    P.S. happy new year dearest... wishing that your new year will be filled with all the little joys in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green necklace, very cute! And that box your first necklace came in would make me feel special too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty necklace you received, lucky you!!

    My favourites are the pink rose quartz, they're a beautiful shade:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little heart earrings are precious. I purchased a necklace from her a few months back and it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. C'est très mignon et j'adore le collier vert il est somptueux vraiment
    Karine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!