Saturday 18 March 2017

Did you miss me?

Hi beauties!


I'm back and i have some very exciting things in the pipeline for 2017! So put on your Jimmy Choo's and your Chanel glasses, sit back and enjoy the new things coming your way!

Here is a quick round up of what has happened since I've been away:

Kendal Jenner!

source

And how Hailey Baldwin's style has evolved!

Jan 2014

 June 2014
 Feb 2015
 Jan 16
 March 2017
Source

Who else should i be checking out? i need your style notes fashionfusionista's!

4 comments:

  1. Hi darling great to hear from you! Love Hailey Baldwin and this post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Oh, some very cool trends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome trends..although, I dunno if I like someone's new doo for this season.Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey Baldwin is such a babe - I love her style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!