Tuesday 14 July 2015

I've been missing you!

I'm baaaacccckkkk!
 
 
Hello all my lovely readers! I'm finally back after my 4 year!?! hiatus. Did you miss me? I miss all of you! Thank you so much for all your comments and emails whilst I've been away.
 
Can you guess why I've been away?
 
 
 
That's right! I've had my own little fashionista to look after! I'm back now and planning some very exciting things for the blog!
 
Want something on my blog? contact me or leave it in the comment below! I'll be updating all things The fashion Fusion too including facebook, setting up a twitter account and possibly instagram!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, darling!
    And congrats!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back & congrats on your own mini fashionista. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!