Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Hot this Week: Country Romance

I always wanted to grow up on a farm when i was younger and had a slight fascination with the country side. I'd love to run through a field and set up a little romantic picnic.


Source


Isabel's Picnic Dress - Custom Fit - $150.00 USD by oneaviandaemon at Etsy


Garden Path Corset Laced Dress - Custom Fit $240.00 USD by oneaviandaemon at Etsy


Day at the Fair Polka Dot Dress - Custom Fit $130.00 USD by oneaviandaemon at Etsy


The Pink Flower Wallet $10.00 USD BY sewcollection at Etsy


Folded Flower Small Wallet $10.00 USD BY sewcollection at Etsy


Pink Paisley (Amy Butler Designer Paper) $15.00 USD by SimplyBliss at Etsy


Classic Red Rose Earrings $21.00 USD by MosaicGemz at Etsy


Positively Pink - Mother of Pearl pendant and cherry quartz beads $45.00 USD  by MosaicGemz at Etsy

Anyone got any ideas for themes?

20 comments:

Jen said...

Aww, I love picnics. I need to do them more often. They're just so peaceful and fun to have with friends and family.

janettaylor said...

The 2nd pic is beautiful!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Wow...these photos and beautiful items have me wishing I could be in the countryside right now, having a romantic picnic and frolicking through a flowery field...sigh. :) Lovely post!

Isabel said...

i have to say i have never wished to live on a farm...imagine all the work there is to do?!

WeShop said...

Great pics. I'm a city girl though - can only take the countryside in small doses. As a theme, how about showing the unique fashion from the world's major cities? xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

WeShop said...

Great pics. I'm a city girl though - can only take the countryside in small doses. As a theme, how about showing the unique fashion from the world's major cities? xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

Amber Blue Bird said...

Country living is grand but I really need a healthy dose of both city and farm life

Anna G said...

I live in the middle of the country. Althoug many consider Omaha a city, plenty of folks here are definitely country. I've only been a few farms and I can tolerate it for awhile.

Fahion Meow said...

I love that picnic dress its soo cute!! :)

ayşegül said...

now i want to live on a farm xoxo

love you..:))

Keith said...

I love these pictures. The second picture is my favorite. I hope this finds you doing well.

wobblinbetty said...

mmmh nice! I would love to go for a picnic right now! :)

KcomeKarolina said...

i LOVE picnicks!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Audrey Allure said...

Looks so dreamy & beautiful :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

So beautiful countryside associations...

nookie said...

the picnic dress!

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

this is a great post. love the pics!

http://ohtobeamuse.com

mel said...

Nice dress for $ 150, I think its worth it. Bankruptcy Lawyer

shyrgil said...

the evolution of fashion!!! I love all the items.. dog training books

Galt Young said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
The best affordable wedding gowns | cheap prom dresses you can find online.