Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hot this Week: Punk rock princess

Who hasn't wanted to be a rock star at some point? if I'm honest i have no real music ability but with these little gems who needs it?





10pcs 80mm by 33mm mixed color wood music instruments $4.50 - mybeadjoy's shop at Etsy








 




I'd love it if you checked out this music site - ianmurphymusic and let me know what you think.


 He's also on twitter for all you tweeters, myspace and facebook. Those of you who are my Friend on facebook will notice a connection :)

11 comments:

  1. I thought Ian Murphy was some kid I knew from high school. haha. I love music. This stuff reminds me of when I use to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those are too adorable!

    btw you can buy haejin's work soon by contacting her thru her website. it's just about to be announced to the public, so keep tuned! i'll be announcing it shortly. :)

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are my style. i actually just bought some musical note pendants from etsy!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mixed tapes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are the coolest coasters!!!!

    music sound really cool =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  6. These is really one of the great post which you can share with us. I love to play music more these is one of the great to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post & blog!
    ♥ the 1st pic.
    like to follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the note earrings and the coasters - fab!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for leaving me a comment :D

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!