Saturday 3 July 2010

A little treat for you

Remember the fabulous hairband i featured a while back?



Well it's from Pegasusmaiden's Shop and she has very kindly offered a discount code to my readers! You get 20% off or if you buy 5 items or more you get 35% off!

All you have to do is enter the code into the check out notes and you will see the rebate in 2-3 days.

The important code is - PR2035J10

Here's some of my wishlist items!



Blythe - dark jewel color of silk green a partridge feather fascinator headdress headband, comb, elastic band, or hair clip your choice - $18.00


PROMO 10 DOLLAR SALE Amber - Feather headband, headdress, comb, or hair clip fascinator your choice $10.00


Royal Purple color Lotus Butterfly feather hair clip - mod classy and cute fashion accessories $4.00


Sasha - Fashion forward Red rose and black beaded applique fascinator with red spotted feathers as leaves - choose elastic hairband, comb, hair clip, or headband - plus can be a garter $19.00

Code expires 31st July!

10 comments:

  1. I love these hair accesorize...very glamour *_*

    maryshowroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful head pieces!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really lovely, the third one down is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful head bands


    happy weekend
    XOXOX
    naveen

    http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature, I love that first headdress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how nice of her!
    love all the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! This is the first time that I visit your blog and I see is very nice!!
    I love the things you put here!
    Good photos!!
    Kisses from http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the bands are very nice and beautiful as they are such a trendy. I like to wear hair bands very much and that is why I have a little bit more knowledge about hair bands and that is why I can say that they are truly beautiful.
    rucksack

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!