Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Hot this Week: Jacaranda Designs

I am loving all the handmade treasures I'm finding on various sites! this one has the cutest hair Elastics:


Hair Elastic - Purple Delight $7.00 USD


Hair Elastic - Summer Skies $7.00


Hair Elastic - Turquoise Dream $7.00


Hair Elastic - Lavender and Lilac $7.00


Hair Elastic - Cotton Candy  $7.00

And two items that are on my wishlist!


SALE - Love, Love Me Do Heart Locket Necklace - Mauve $20.00


SALE Circle of Light Necklace - Blue/Black reduced from 120 dollars. $60.00 - I NEED this!

All images from Jacaranda Designs

15 comments:

Marz said...

I love those hair ties, they are adorable! Thanks for posting these

Jacaranda Designs said...

Thanks for featuring so many items from my shop. I really appreciate it!

tris1978ton said...

Very pretty. I can see a dainty little girl wearing those. Love the necklace!

Sammi said...

I just love the hairbands!

OneCraftyFox said...

Great hairbands, I'm so ready to grow my hair out again :)

knk said...

hi the elastic bands are very beautiful and the black stone necklace looks great
and aslo the heart locket necklace is awesome cool collections
they are really nice accessories

Keith said...

These are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing those with us.

Would you like to exchange links?

Fenny said...

I love Cotton Candy ring.It's cute pink! And the heart necklace is cute too.

nookie said...

pretty items!

Meg said...

Those are all adorable!

WeShop said...

The heart necklace is so pretty. xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

OneCraftyFox said...

Me again... Please come join my *Cupcake Challenge*, I promise it will be loads of fun!!

MarchMusings said...

Ooh the simple ponytail is going to look good with these on.

Nuheila said...

Lovely.I adore especially the necklace.



Nuheila

Aimee said...

I love the heart locket, and pretty hairbands!