Saturday, 8 May 2010

Review: Nueu sunglasses from sunglass-shop.

I was given these sunglasses by my friends at sunglasses-shop.co.uk




These Nueu sunglasses are so on trend at the moment as they are the large lens style. I think they’d be great for rocking on the ski slopes too in the style of Paris Hilton!









They have a funky pattern on the outside which adds to there style. The lens’s are large and are coloured a light brown  which means they will take the edge of the sun’s glare but also are clear enough to see through which is great as I always read a book when I’m sunbathing.


The glasses cost £64.99 and also comes in


Black


Red



Ivory




Sunglasses – uk have free delivery which is fab and ship internationally. Simply contact them for more details.

23 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

Great glasses. Perfect for skiing!

nookie said...

awesome glasses!

Anna Katrina said...

i love those sunglasses they are the perfect mix between retro and modern!

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

tris1978ton said...

They are cool looking. Great for the summer time!

Rosie Unknown said...

Wow, those are super cute!

indigotangerine said...

I can't really imagine Paris Hilton skiing to be honest. I love sunglasses shopping but I can't afford anything this expensive, they'll just be scratched up by the end of summer. :(
-indigo

janettaylor said...

Love the first one!

Fenny said...

Perfect glasses. I love it.

Anja said...

omg, i love them <3

Serina said...

Thanks for the comment! Really appreciate the feedback on the dresses!
Great glasses!! Thank you so much :) I will stop by to yours as well,

Serina xxx

Pixie Dust said...

Wow, I really love the shades :)) Kind of Gaga style :))
I adore your blog and I will cerainly be coming back to read more from you :)) Please check out my blog too and if you like, comments and follows are much appreciated! :)) <3

Have a fab day!!! xxx

CIARA said...

i love all of those!


ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com

as told by kiki said...

im digging ivory! :) COOL! so gaga-ish..

Eri said...

Very cool! Great find.

See you soon.
x

Sarah said...

Great glasses - love the ivory colour. xx
http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

emilia. said...

Adorable! Love the glasses. :) Soo cute.
Xo.

Nic Nic said...

very cool, funky glasses.. i have my eyes on some ray-bans :D

Adele said...

They are so cool!
We need a close up!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous glasses!

CC said...

Love the first pair! Tres chic. :)
Xx

Jesa said...

I love the 2nd pair! PERFECT!

lovely blog :)

Cheers, Jesa

Pipi Who? said...

waaaa i want one.....

Wholesale polarized sunglasses said...

sunglasses were invented in China and came to Europe with Marco Polo. Initially, they were used to dissemble one's eyes and thoughts.