Saturday 10 April 2010

Review: Reebok easy tone trainers

Everyone is always looking for an easier way to workout and I’m no exception so I was over the moon when fitnessfootwear.com sent me some Reebok easy tone trainers


Here they are on:






 They came boxed up in the Reebok shoe box





For those of you who don’t already know, here’s a little bit about Reebok’s easy tone technology:


“EasyTone uses balance pods built into the shoes to create a natural instability, much like walking on a sandy beach, that encourage toning in 3 key areas of the legs; your hamstrings, gluteus maximus, and calves. You're always toning with EasyTone, even when you're standing.


• EasyTone technology improves muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes up to 28%
• Synthetic/Mesh upper
• DMX Max enhanced underfoot foam cushioning for lasting comfort
• SmoothFit seamless design ensures minimal rub, decreases irritation
• Women’s Specific Last technology ensures a better fit
• Antibacterial sockliner”


I was really surprised at how comfortable these trainers were. I was expecting them to have fairly hard soles due to them creating resistance in order to tone your muscles but I found them even more comfortable then regular trainers! They look just like normal trainers so I quite liked the fact that no one knew I was working out whilst window shopping and they are stylish enough to wear with all my favourite outfits plus they offer a wide variety of styles:


Womens Reebok EasyTone Curve - Black and Purple - £80.95









I have really narrow feet so usually find it extremely hard to get any shoes to fit as they usually are too wide so end up rubbing and hurting my feet. These trainers fit perfectly and don’t rub at all, they are comfortable enough to wear anytime - even in work (if your allowed!)

These trainers retail for £69.95 and fitnessfootwear.com offer free UK delivery! International customers should contact them for details.

I’m going to re-review the effects of these trainers in a month so I can update you with the results of wearing them whilst running.

27 comments:

  1. Nice shoes! Your the lucky one to have it. Anyway, I have blog award to you. Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want a pair, haha they look pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reebok sent me the black and pink ones - they are so cool!

    Merci beaucoup for your lovely comment darling =]

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear your results! I'm reluctant to buy them because I don't know if they'll really work...
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmielstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the request, I'll add you! I need some new shoes for running, I wonder if these would be good for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black and pink are calling my name. I've been wondering if these work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the black and pink trainers... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reebok shoes, is a good product , i cant buy them b'cos its too costly


    hope future is mine i will buy in future

    hey have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how it comes in such a cute blue box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eep, let us know if they work, their adverts have been tempting me! Your blog is great, definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy, love xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! I want these so bad! I actually just did a post about these too. I'm glad you like them! When I tried them on, they felt like I was walking on pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great idea!! i love the black ones. I should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They even come as flip-flops?! I read about them and have to say I'm seriously tempted. All this sitting in front of the computer isn't so good for my gluts, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, even in flip flops? Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried Reebok myself, but these look like amazing shoes for working out. I may need to buy a pair. Fabulous review, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice shoes dear, I need some too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the idea! I wish they would send me a pair too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice shoes, they look so comfy. My workouts are all done barefoot, I yoga... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those shoes sound intriguing, and they look way more stylish than the Sketchers version.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i know about reebok shoes, but its too costly , it take time for buying reebok shoes,



    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Living in Europe has made me walk so much more I would be soo toned if I got these. Update me on how they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute picture! I Love your blog. Great post.
    xoxo,
    http:/www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh nice i love them!
    love the color blue!!
    such a fun spring color!!
    and i'm in need of a new pair of sneakers too! this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Missy you make me so happy!

    I will try to start a shop! :D Beacuse, as I told you, it would be a dream coming true!! :D

    Have a wonderful day!

    Love, from Sweden
    //Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tried on a pair of these the other day, they were white & coral and were super cute, but I do a lot of fitness classes, and the salesman said these were more of a walking shoe and wouldn't really work for classes. Love them, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!