Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Designer Delights: Issa

Issa London has a growing celeb following so i thought i'd share some of there collection with you.
Nicole Richie




Jourdan Dunn



Namoni Campbell







Beaded silk-chiffon kaftan £1,265



Silk-jersey plunge-front gown £765




Bora Bora printed silk-jersey dress £630 - my favourite!



Silk animal-print poncho £200




Crystal-embellished halterneck swimsuit £460



Silk-chiffon Kimono-style dress £345



Silk-jersey cross-back dress £385

12 comments:

Leah said...

I love that Bora-bora dress too. I think I can make that one for myself. Hmmmmmmm... a DIY in the making.

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Loving Nicole Richie's kimono style dress...or is it called something else??

Tamanna
---http://frenchleaving.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Beautiful pieces!
Speaking of Nicole Richie, have you seen her new line Winter Rose? It's great!

Caitlin said...

That last blue dress is so pretty. I love that color!

Terence Sambo said...

Certainly one to look out for :o]

June Paski said...

beautiful dress!

xxx

Romany said...

Oh so pretty. Definitely have to look this brand up!
Romany
xx

Fenny said...

Nicole Richie looks very skinny in this pict! anyway, i love her dress <3

Sher said...

Wow, so lovely! I definitely adore the maxi dresses:)

xx

Diane said...

The brand has a very feminine signature, I love that!

kiss

Vanilla said...

gorgeous pieces, Love this post :)

Love vanilla

Blicious said...

All of them are amazing! love Nicole Richie!

xoxo