Thursday 7 January 2010

Trend Tracker - Statement Belts

I dont really wear belts as i've never really given them much thought however after seeing how good they look on the runways i decided to investigate further!





Seems like all the stars are wearing them too!







Here's my tips


* Make a statment in style by contrasting a blood red belt with a simple black dress





Austin Reed - £50



* Clash a bright belt with a contrasting shade for a funky twist





the outnet - £47.50



* Gold belts are perfect for glamming up an old dress or coat





Topshop - £15



* Pastel shades worn with a sundress look very vintage


Farfetch - £41.00

Label Lust - DKNY - £51.00



WANT IT!

6 comments:

  1. Belts are sooo In! You can actually build a whole look from a belt.

    Nice post.
    totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie,I could not live without my belt collection, if I don't wear one I can look slightly cube like! Adore this round up!I wondered if you would like to exchange blog links with me? Sharon xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belts! They can really make or break an outfit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love belts <3 i wear them all the time with oversized tops

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!