Monday, 2 November 2009

Label Lust : Olivia Palermo in Kashmere

As everyone knows by now i have a major obsession with scarves! Here's Olivia in this beautiful cashmere scarf:


This scarf is by Kashmere at bluefly for $150.00



Of course many a celeb has been seen sporting a zebra scarf, Who could forget Nicole Richies Tolani scarf?


Here's my high street versions


M&S - £15.00

Next - £12.50

House of fraser - £22.00

New look - £3.00

Debenhams - £15.00

I dont actually own a zebra print scarf yet, but it's on my list!

Check out this blog! LaurenLoves has teamed up with ASOS! go over and enter as the prizes are fab x

16 comments:

Karobaro said...

Nice! I want the one from Debenhams! I have a scarf similar to theese, but instead of zebra print it has this grey leopard print (http://karobaro.blogspot.com/2009/09/theres-nothing-like-shopping-in-morning.html). It's from H&M and it costs under $20!

nookie said...

awesome scarf!

Couture Cookie said...

Scarves are one of those things I am more than happy to buy high street... all of these are fab.

Tights Lover said...

I love the zebra print scarves. That would definitely be a good buy!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Beautiful scarf! I will need to look out for this one. :)

J'Adore Fashion said...

cute scarfs, love the zebra scarfs!!!

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there where would we be without a armery of scarves, such chic options thanks for your hot picks!Im new here and have decided to follow you, so I don't miss a thing! Sharon xxx

claulovesfashion said...

sO nicE piCsS............ iLOVE ZEBRa print scARff! =;-D

Chloe said...

oh i want that cashmere!

L.T. said...

I love Olivia's style!

Sher said...

Cashmere, pure luxury! I wish it wasn't so expensive:P

Angela said...

I just found you blog and love it. keep up the good work.

http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

Inspiration in Italy said...

These are fantastic, love it.

The Man Who Knew Too Much said...

Love that scarf!

sexylegsandbody said...

Olivia looks gorgeous. The scarf adds style to her outfit!
Lovely post!
Colin

Desiree said...

I seriously love every single thing Olivia wears <3