Thursday 29 October 2009

Trend Tracker - Fetish Frocks

It's all about slashes, straps and bondage for this trend! Just check out the runway:



Plus a few celebs have dressed up in some slashed attire:



Trend Tips:

* Dresses cant be taken lightly! They need to be short and tight with spicy extra's like contrasting stripes or studds!


* If your going for a strappy arm number make sure you've hit the gym first!


* If your flat chested use the slashing to enhance your bust by having it at the front.





What more can i say!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving this post. I'm totally into the UO dress! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that b&w Boohoo dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Watson is a real beau. Hope she'll get stuck in time. Hollywoodlandia is full of smog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. time to start slashing my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww.. i really love that dress. i must buy it for my friend's sweet 17 ! xD
    great post :)

    have a wonderful weekends !
    http://iamrikaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!