Wednesday 12 August 2009

Hot off the Highstreet : Bravo Boohoo!

The new Autumn stock at Boohoo has just arrived, this selection is perfect for a glitzy night on the town! Animal print jersey dresses with sequin waist band - £25.00

Big Frill One Shoulder Dress - £20.00 Full Sequined Shift Dress with Contrast Colour block - £25.00


Satin and sequin mini skirt - £18

This skirt slightly reminds me of the top Miley Cyrus wore for the premiere of high school musical 3:






I'm not quite sure i'm brave enough to wear sequins though - not yet!

2 comments:

  1. I love sequins. I have a sequined scarf which is quite subtle. Maybe try wearing sequins that way, it's far less likely to go wrong haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point! i'm really into scarves at the moment so i'll be on the lookout for a sequined one now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Dont forget to follow!